London, Greater London
£ 32500 - £ 325000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Electrical & Electronic Engineering
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
A new and exciting position has arisen for an experience Maintenance Electrician to join a rapidly growing company in the Selhurst area.
This role will include working over various sites ensuring any electrical faults/problems are fixed in a timely manor.
We are looking for candidates with the below:
* City & Guilds 2395 Periodic Inspection Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations (Level 3)
* City & Guilds 2394 Initial Verification & Certification of Electrical Installations (Level 3)
* City & Guilds 2393 Building Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings
* City & Guilds 2392 Fundamental Inspection, Testing & Initial Verification (Level 2)
* City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition BS7671 Regulations for Electrical Installations (Level 3)
* City & Guilds 2377 PAT Testing Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (Level 3)
You will benefit from the below:
* £32,500 per annum for a 42.5 hour week.
* Fully expense company van
* Auto enrolment Pension
* Four weeks annual leave + statutory days
* Use of ipad and mobile phone
* Overtime is payable at your hourly rate (£14.70) x1.5 17:30 - 07:30 Monday - Friday and Saturday 08:00 - 14:00 and x2 sat 14.00 - Monday 07:30
* You will be required to be on call one week in four and for that you are paid a standby, allowance of £80 plus anytime attending call outs is paid at overtime rates.
If you are interested please apply now with an up to date CV or call Michelle at the Croydon branch for more information!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy