Description de l'offre
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Cleaning
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
My client based in Staffordshire is seeking Duct Cleaning Operatives.
The role is to carry out cleaning of Air Handling Units and duct work in production/factory environments.
The role is based in Staffordshire and requires service for customers throughout the UK, therefore, a Full UK Driving Licence is essential to enable you to use the company vehicles for Travel.
· Travelling throughout the UK in company vehicles, with regular overtime and overnight stays
· Cleaning of ductwork Air handling Units. This will involve hand scraping to clean ductwork and using specialist equip - Full training will be provided includes lifting, carrying equipment.
· Building strong, sustainable relationships on site with customers
· Working in a team of two or three, unsupervised
· Managing your own time and using initiative to solve problems
· On time reporting
· Full, clean driving licence
· IPAF, First Aid, Confined Space would be an advantage, although they are not essential
While the core hours of work are 7 to 4:30, the role requires regular work outside of these hours, including earlier starts, some overnight stays and occasional evening and weekend work (overtime rate and expenses paid).
***The job also requires working in confined elevated spaces and can involve operating in a dirty environment***
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy