Description de l'offre
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Machinery Service & Maintenance
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
My client is seeking a Duct Cleaning Operative/Engineer to join their team with base in Stafford.
The role of the engineer is to carry out cleaning of Air Handling Units (AHU's) and duct work in air filtration systems.
The role is based in Stafford and requires service for customers throughout the UK, in accordance with the sales team brief and to a high level of customer satisfaction. Duties and responsibilities
1. Travelling throughout the UK in company vehicles, with regular overtime and overnight stays to meet the needs of each specific customer project.
2. Cleaning of ductwork Air handling Units to TR19 standard. This will involve hand scraping to clean ductwork and using specialist equip - Full training will be provided includes lifting, carrying equuipment.
3. Building strong, sustainable relationships on site with customers by upholding brand values and demonstrating professionalism, courtesy, friendliness and helpfulness. Exhibiting, enthusiasm, willingness and a positive outlook to internal/external customers.
4. Working in a team of two or three, unsupervised, collaborating effectively to meet project brief on time and within budget, managing own time.
5. Taking initiative in solving problems, demonstrating a 'can do' approach.
6. Full, accurate and on time reporting.
Full, clean driving licence - Essential
IPAF, First Aid, Confined Space etc - Not essential
While the core hours of work are 7 to 4:30, the role requires regular work outside of these hours, including earlier starts, some overnight stays and occasional evening and weekend work.
The job also requires working in confined elevated spaces and can involve operating in a dirty environment.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy