Description de l'offre
£ 39900 - £ 41900 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Electrical & Electronic Engineering
· Job type
· External Reference
· To deliver a customer oriented, door entry responsive repair service and fob management system.
· Responsible for contributing to ensuring a cost effective and professional door entry repair and management service personally and through the work of colleagues.
· Establish and maintain effective customer-oriented communications between the repairs technical team and responsive repairs and with electrical and mechanical engineers and other planned maintenance staff, other colleagues in the department and customers.
· prepare technical reports for managers including recommendations for action.
· Take an active role in the work experience of the Trainee Contract Engineer as required to ensure a broad scope of work is involved.
· Advise the Head of Responsive Repairs and Contract Manager- Electrical on door entry engineering matters relating to operating existing policy, assisting with preparation and updating of policy, and where necessary, the Health and Safety Executive.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy