Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
Position: Domestic Assistant
Hours: Shifts and Ad-Hoc basis ( Example Shifts: 07.00 to 14.30 / 07.00 to 15.00 / 07.00 to 10.00 / 07.00 to 11.00 / 16.00 to 21.00 / 17.00 to 22.00 / 10.00 to 21.00 / 15.30 to 21.00 )
Training: Full Training Provided on an Induction day. This is un-paid. (9am to 4pm)
To provide an effective, responsive cleaning service for wards/departments and outer areas. Candidates will assist in the delivery and maintenance of a high standard of cleanliness, which meets the requirement of the Trust and the National Standards of Cleanliness.
· Damp dusting of furniture, fixtures and fittings.
· Floor maintenance (mopping, polishing, scrubbing).
· Vacuum cleaning and carpet water extraction cleaning
· Cleaning of sanitary areas
· Segregation and disposal of waste
· Bed making in residences.
· Changing curtains.
· Cleaning of kitchens and equipment
· Duties will include the use of industrial cleaning equipment
Candidates, Must have Proof of Hep B Jab
DBS required: Standard
All Candidates must be able to Provide 3 years Referencing.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy