Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Mechanical Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Job Title:Document Controller
Location of Position:Hydrohouse, Newcombe Way,Orton Southgate, Peterborough, EAST OF ENGLAND PE2 6SE GBR
Role Summary / Purpose
The Document Controller is responsible for accurate management and safeguarding of documentation generated by the project team, contractors, and suppliers in support of the day-to-day operation of the project and in a manner, that will enable all relevant parties to quickly retrieve them. This includes, but is not limited to, operating procedures, manuals, engineering/technical reports, correspondence, and project management files.
· Controlling of all documentation related activities for European projects
· Controls and maintains project records of incoming and outgoing documents
· Performs quality check on documents by following document control processes
· Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems.
· Prepare, operate, and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company's Document Management System.
· Ensure proper document control support is given to each project.
· Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to Project Managers.
· Maintain and update Project Document Control Index, control the revisions (configuration management)
· Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects as required
· Work in strict co-operation with the Project Manager to ensure project progress status integration.
· Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
Qualifications & Experience
· Practical / hands-on experience in document management roles in EPC projects, experienced with document control using digital tools, maintenance of electronic and physical documents, should be proficient with using tools such as EDMS (e.g. ProjectWise), FTP, Shared Drives, SharePoint, Cloud Drives, ISO, MS Office.
· Basic understanding of Engineering / Procurement / Construction / Commissioning documents.
· Self-directed and highly-motivated.
· Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
· Detail-oriented, dependable, and trustworthy.
· Excellent MS Suite software knowledge.
· Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
· Familiar with e-Document management systems.
· General understanding of water treatment technologies and customer industries and operations
· Prior experience in an "expert" role supporting a business team
Compensation:Annual 0.00 - 0.00 GBP
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings:1
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.