Description de l'offre
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£ 35000 - £ 37000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Purpose of Role
This role will lead a sales team to help us meet revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The role is responsible for maximizing our sales team potential to support Cromwell's sales Strategy.
The role will be responsible for;
· Achieve annual growth and hit sales targets and budgets by successfully managing the sales team.
· Lead, coach, and develop a team of Area Sales Representatives and Business Development Managers ensuring training needs are identified and supported, KPI's are delivered and personal goals are achieved in line with group performance reviews.
· Ensure sales proposals created by the team are costed accurately, maintaining required margins and ensure that we deliver our commitment to customers on time.
· Ensure that all customers are aware of and comply with the Company's trading terms and conditions, and to control the credit and ensure on time payment of dealers.
· Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
· Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
· Direct Reports (Team)
· External Customers
· Sales Management
· Branch Operations
Experience and Knowledge:
· 5 years' experience in a sales representative role.
· 2 Years in a manger / people leader role.
· Proven experience within Sales Management, leading a field sales team, devising performance management systems and addressing people issues.
· Experience working within industrial consumables market is desirable.
· Engineering or technical cutting tool product background is desirable.
· Experience presenting to customers using a variety of aids including PowerPoint and written proposals.
Essential Qualifications & Skills:
· Ability to interpret, analyse and communicate sales reports.
· Competent in devising and delivering sales strategies which include market segmentation analysis, setting of key performance indicators and devising monitoring and control systems.
· Able to motivate, lead and engage a team.
· Able to demonstrate a resilient approach to work
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy