£ 16000 - £ 20000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Dispatch Administrator to work closely with the sales team in Leigh,
Dealing with orders taken from a number of some of our Key Clients throughout the UK. The successful candidates position will be to work on some of our companies prestigious accounts, ensuring all guidelines and SLA's are adhered to in reference to the way items are dispatch, and ensuring orders gout within the given times.
Our clients will have instructed us to have additional works done which are carried out by our outside of our normal dispatch guideline. Some of the re-works would involve:-
· Re-packing in a certain way, ( Solid colour / solid size)
· Bar coding,
· Poly bag / carton re-labelling.
Checking re-works information and liaise closely with both the processor and sales team that all the necessary appropriate information is clear and correct prior to forwarding on along with the products, cartons, labels etc., Further works would include Warehouse transfers, ordering cartons / labels and ensure that all deadlines are adhered to dispatch/delivery.
· When purchase orders received from sales team check all re-work information is clear for both you and the processor to understand.
· All re-work information is to be e-mailed to processor prior to delivery to ensure that they are fully aware of the works involved.
· If not agreed previously there will be on occasions pricing of works needs to be agreed prior to re-works being carried out.
· Ensure that all stock, labels and cartons are ready to be sent to processor on an agreed date.
· Book in deliveries either via website, e-mail or telephone bookings and ensure that the processor is aware of the delivery date expected by the customer so as they can schedule the works accordingly.
· Keep detailed records of all information relevant to the customer order:- Re-works information, Delivery Date required, delivery location and carrier.
· Use computer systems to manage dispatch schedules, record delivery details, etc.,
· Adhere to strict delivery deadlines, must be able to work under pressure.
· Effectively manage own workload, and work unsupervised.
· Must be able to perform basic administrative work and have a good attention to detail skills.
· Record any delivery problems and ensure that the customer and sales team are made aware at the time of notification.
Skills and Qualifications
Excellent Customer-Facing Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Organisation (be able to prioritise) , Computer Skills, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Professionalism, Calmness under Pressure. Ability to work in a very busy distribution environment.
Salary - £16,000 - £20,000 DOE
Mon - Fri 9am - 5:30pm
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy