Marketing & Advertising - Digital Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
· Experience of working in a results orientated marketing environment, across multiple digital platforms, including social media, CRM and CMS systems is essential.
· Able to provide useful insight and intelligence from digital channels to assess reach, impact and return on investment performance indicators for the effective implementation promotional initiatives.
· Evidence of managing external agencies and suppliers in design, digital media management and digital production.
· Experience of providing digital marketing support services - copy writing, brand application/guidance, social media, e marketing etc.
· Familiarity with content management systems and web editing, applying robust job management measures to ensure creative, message and brand consistency to a high standard.
· Familiar with and proficient in the use of office based software and operating systems including MS Office applications and MS Dynamics.
· Ability to work to deadlines and support financial and business process control systems.
· Experience in managing multiple data sets and databases.
· Strong communication skills - a proven track record of being able to influence and co-ordinate people and resources.
· A self-starter and keen problem-solver.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy