Barnet, Greater London
£ 10 - £ 11 / Hour
Creative, Design and Architecture - Creative, Design and Architecture
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
· Choose the best content that is important and relevant to share with our audiences (from both internal and external sources). Project manage the work flow of tasks and web pages from draft through to edit and publishing.
· Work closely within digital team and other teams to ensure content related to our organisational priority projects is effectively scheduled and coordinated. Manage and prioritise stakeholder requests.
· Write or rewrite headlines, and descriptive article summaries emphasising clickability and shareability
· Be a point of contact and support for teams across the organisation on their digital content, ensuring content produced is fit for purpose and effective on digital channels
· Plan and commission creative digital content from external suppliers
· Provide advice and expertise to colleagues on multimedia best practice and design, including our brand guidelines, online style guide and editorial guidelines
· Contribute to the development and use of metadata to maximise search engine optimisation of our online presences, working with the Digital Coordinator
· Provide support to the Digital Coordinator to ensure email marketing follows the quality assurance process
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy