London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients whom leads the UK's fight against serious and complex fraud, bribery and corruption. They are a unique law enforcement organisation in that we both investigate and prosecute cases. We currently employ about 500 staff. We are responsible for tackling the most serious, complex and high profile economic crimes involving multi-million pound losses, thousands of victims and millions of documents and transactions that need to be investigated. The company work closely with our colleagues across the criminal justice and regulatory sectors both here in the UK and abroad to address the growing threat from economic crime and to seek justice and compensation for its victims.
Duties and tasks;
· You will have responsibility for improving and maintaining the digital communications channels, both internal and external.
· You will help design, develop and produce graphics content for use externally on social media and our website that showcases the work and impact of our client.
· You will work with colleagues across our client to develop ideas for internal news stories, creating articles and other content to promote internal events and increase staff engagement.
· Alongside this, you will help develop a data driven approach to the style and story content of our internal communications activity.
· You will support the rest of the team to respond to journalists, promote proactive stories and maintain the internal and external facing Court Calendars.
· You will assist the Communications Team with some additional administrative duties as required.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy