Description de l'offre
Chichester, West Sussex
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Machinery Service & Maintenance
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
An opportunity has arisen with this well established multi-national company in Chichester for a Design Engineer. This is a full-time role to cover long term sickness.
You'll work collaboratively with colleagues and with customers to design innovative systems to strict regulations.
Essential Skills Required
· Previous experience within product design, development or manufacturing, which must be within a regulated sector
· Confident CAD skills, Solidworks preferable
· Computer literate - strong Excel and report writing skills
· Strong understanding of project management principles and technical documentation
· Appreciation of innovation processes and technology management
· Ability to engage and communicate effectively
· Experience within a technical product environment
· Manage and generate product documentation (e.g. requirements specifications, validation and verification protocols, etc.)
· To participate in continuous improvement activities
· To work with internal teams to ensure all new and existing products meet regulatory and customer requirements
· Ensure that all products meet the required standards
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Chichester, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame.
Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy