London, Greater London
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Production Management
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
A Demand Planner is required to join a well-established and reputable company in East London.
Planning experience ideally within FMCG is required.
Salary is circa of £40K
Duties and role Responsibilities
· Create, develop and maintain all sales forecasts across multiple time horizons and levels of aggregation
· Development of the annual sales volume budget
· Review, identify and resolve key forecast inaccuracy issues and demand variations
· In depth analysis of historical sales data for trends, seasonality, demand peaks
· Produce KPI's for FA, bias and periodic and ad-hoc reports for internal and external contacts
· Management of the IBP tool forecast
· Management of the material library database
· Use of various software including SAP and BI to aid reporting and analysis
· Management of non and slow-moving finished goods inventory
Essential capabilities and Work Experience
· High level of planning ability
· Technical expertise
· Highly numerate
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic
· Pro-active and flexible manner
· Passion for achieving customer and business needs
· Experience of planning in a busy and demanding commercial environment.
· Demonstrated capability for taking initiative and accountability
If you have the required experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV, successful candidates will be contacted within a few days.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please call 0208 594 9225.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy