£ 18500 - £ 19000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Defleet Administrator in the Chesterfield area.
* Request, receive, sort and send V5 documents, including scanning of V5C slips
* Processing V11 Tax Reminders to ensure the swift taxing of vehicles on fleet
* Chase, receive and upload invoice instructions
* Monitor and chase overdue vehicles on a weekly basis
* Action daily defleets within the bespoke system
* Notifying our dealer network of completed vehicles and raising buyback invoices accordingly
* Check and process customer refurbishment charges
* Chase, receive and process vehicle estimates from defleet suppliers
* Process purchase invoices in accordance with our month-end timetables
* Run and maintain various reports to ensure that defleets are processed in a timely manner
* Process vehicle extensions on to our bespoke system, sending and receiving the necessary paperwork
* Answering telephones in a confident manner to assist customers who may have a query
* Provide administrative support to the other team members when required
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
* The ability to learn quickly and can work well under pressure
* Disciplined, confident, self-motivated, and able to prioritise workload effectively in order to meet department deadlines
* Numerical, computer literate with good keyboard skills and proficient in MS Office applications, e-mail, Word and Excel
* Enthusiastic, conscientious and a flexible team player
* Works well on own initiative, as well as being a good team member
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Effective time management and organisational skills
This role involves working a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday, the shifts are between the hours of 8.00am and 17:30pm with one hour for lunch. Flexibility on this may be required periodically.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Adam Perry