Birmingham, West Midlands
· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Hospitality, Tourism & Travel
We are looking for an energetic and articulate Welcome Host to join our client's dynamic team here in Birmingham. Does this sound like you? Please apply today!
Summary: The main function of the Client Host is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions.
* Greets and directs visitors.
* Provides information and answers the telephone or console switchboard.
* Receives and sends packages via couriers.
* Maintains visitor log and/or call record, provides security passes/badges, typing, filing or other simple clerical functions.
* Maintains boardroom schedule and equipment.
* Provide other administrative support as required: typing, filing, photocopying, binding books, and preparing mailers.
* Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Ability to keep information organised and confidential.
* Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
DBS check required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Lauren Roberts