Bristol, City Of Bristol
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Cleaning
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Our client based at Bristol Airport is offering some great opportunities for a full time Day Shift Aircraft Cleaners (between 08:00am - 18:00pm. to join them immediately on full time hours
The role is on-going with the possibility of the role becoming permanent. Paying £7.83 - £7.83
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to
* Hold a full UK Driving Licence
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
* Be able to make your own way to Bristol Airport 24/7
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be Physically fit
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
The role will involve cleaning of aircraft between flights and on the night stop overs. You will be able to work as part of a team and understand the importance of working to deadlines.
* Cleaning of the seat materials
* Removal of refuse from seat pockets and bins
* Cleaning of the galley and toilet areas
* Hoovering through the cabin
* Deep cleans to be completed where required and depending on the time allocated.
* Up to 80% discount on travel into work on Bus/ Train / Coach
* Opportunity to become permanent
* Weekly Pay
* Uniform provided
* Discount on food and Drink in the Airport
* Hourly rate of up to £9.63 per hour
If the above sounds like you then please do send me over your CV today or call us on 01438 345 251
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy