Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
The principal responsibility of the role is to input data into Unifi or other Force systems, in line with data standards, working practices, the National Crime Recording Standards and relevant processes across the force.
· Excellent Typing Skills of 25 wpm
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Good decision making skills
· Experience working with databases
· Experience of adapting to change
· Analytical skills to interrogate databases, to assess information and draw appropriate conclusions
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy