Office and Secretarial - Data Entry
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
· To provide efficient and effective technical support to Data Forensics and ensure compliance with Force policies and procedures.
· To effectively monitor and manage the receipt and return of Digital Forensic submissions (computers, phones other data/image mediums) maintaining administrative systems to ensure their integrity and continuity of evidence.
· Evaluate and triage submissions against offence, risk, proportionality to the investigation and procurement cost to the Force.
· To assist in the forensic examination of exhibits and data held within. Log media submitted, create electronic files for floppy and disc images. Examine CD and DVD evidence and make recommendations.
· To undertake the examination of all removable media received in the unit and to assist with digital evidence recovery of computers in terms of initial acquisition.
· Manage all material in accordance with the Criminal Procedures and Investigation Act 1996 (CPIA) concerning the destruction and storage of all Regional Force images.
· To act in the capacity of receptionist for visitors to the unit, including dealing with access control and maintaining the unit's appointments calendar.
· To monitor storage levels within the Unit and manage the supply of laptops and equipment etc.
· Liaise with specialist companies for the acquisition of software and hardware equipment and specialist training providers.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy