£ 21000 - £ 26000 / Year
Banking & Financial Services - Analyst
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Data Analyst Renfrewshire £20,000 - £26,000
Adecco are working in exclusive partnership with a market leading IT company to recruit an experienced Data Analyst. This is a great opportunity for an experience Data Analyst to join an exciting and growing organisation where you can develop and progress your career.
· To monitor and assign to themselves incoming/existing project work from the Operations workload pipeline to ensure all projects are actioned in a timely and appropriate manner
· Be responsible for the importing, aliasing and error checking using our internal systems of new projects to the DFC (Data Fitness Check) stage.
· Taking ownership of applying customer responses arising from the data fitness checks in a timely manner. Subsequently relaying to the project manager/customer what actions were carried out and whether any issues remain and if sign off for the project can be sought.
· As required, carry out quality checks when a project reaches completion in one stage of the process, before it can be continued to the next stage. Particular attention and care should be given to the more challenging projects and in some cases referral to the Analyst Team Leader will be needed for guidance.
· Be confident in dealing with customer interaction over the phone and email in the lead up, during and after completion of projects.
· Exhibit the confidence to hold a data discovery call with a new or existing customers, explaining the top level data fitness check process, ascertaining as much information as possible about their data and identifying any potential up-sell opportunities to pass to the sales team.
· When the opportunity presents itself, partake in custom/bespoke projects outside of the standard process
· Be responsible for inputting into departmental efficiency and displaying the willingness to challenge existing processes to aid in efficiency.
· Be responsible for managing the workflow amongst the team to assist with revenue generation which will aid in meeting and exceeding our monthly revenue targets.
· £20,000 - £26,000 per year
· Career development and progression
· Free on-site parking
· 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays plus Xmas Eve to first working day in January
· On-site Gym and Cafe
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy