Leeds, West Yorkshire
£ 18000 - £ 22000 / Year
· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Data Entry
The primary purpose of the role is to review the records in our Customer Relationship Management System, ensuring that all data is accurate and up to date.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Reviewing records
* Using data sources to ensure the data is up to date including Google, social media and online resources;
* Merging duplicated records into one record;
* Removing records that are no longer valid;
* Adding records where required;
* Collating information for team to set up appointments;
* Gathering information from team following appointments to update internal systems;
* Ensuring that all internal system holds high-quality, reliable data.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Toni Easter