Office and Secretarial - General Administration & Clerical
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Do you have customer service experience Can you confidently communicate with clients in person and on the phone? Are you good at managing your own workload? Yes, then this could the be next opportunity you have been looking for.
Our client is an established, fast moving, expanding company and they are looking for an experienced Customer Support Agent who can assist them in providing a first class service to their customers. You will be part of a team and will be receiving calls and emails from customers which will need to be resolved quickly. You will need to be a confident communicator along with exceptional written communication as a large proportion of the enquiries will be on email.
Key responsibilities will be:
* Receiving incoming calls from customers
* Send and respond to customer emails within SLA guidelines
* Escalate or report back on support tickets where needed to management
* Liaise with our operations team to ensure customers queries are dealt with in a timely fashion
* To help create customer supporting documentation based on frequently asked questions
* Liaise with customers in a professional, patient and courteous manner whether this is face-face, via email or phone
Experience with Zendesk and CRM software is desirable but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that is relaxed and wants their staff to feel they are important.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Emily Betts on 01296 428782. Alternatively, please apply to this advert.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy