Description de l'offre
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Energy - Energy
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Customer Support Advisor
Adecco have an exciting opportunity join a well established Energy and Services Company in Rotherham as a Customer Support Advisor on a temporary basis for 5 months.
Salary : £8.75 per hour
Duration: 5 months initially
Working shift: Flexible shift rota - 40 hours per week between 8am and 10pm
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be working within our clients call centre, dealing with all manner of enquiries from their large customer base. As a Customer Support Advisor you will deliver excellent customer service at all times by:
· Understanding the strategy, aims and objectives of the business.
· Promoting our products and services appropriately to customers.
· Listen to our customer needs, and develop solutions to meet customer expectations
· Find creative approaches to any issues arising
· Work in a team focussed manner, ensuring group targets are met through working with others
· Operate our customer systems to the required standard to maintain accurate data
· Monitor and administer a busy customer inbox, ensuring written communication is of a high standard
· Able to build rapport and influence others.
· Objection handling
It would be great to see candidates with:
· Appropriate IT skills, including Microsoft Office.
· Telephony skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Organisational skills are a must
· Being able to multi task and prioritise in a fast paced environment
· Self confident, friendly and professional approach
· Focused on delivering results
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy