Liverpool (Liverpool) Sales
· Job type
Call Centre and Customer Service
· External Reference
Sales & Retail - Customer Services
I am currently recruiting for an experience customer service individual to join a lovely customer service team based in Liverpool. This is a temporary position for a couple of weeks.
Hours: Monday- Friday 8.45am-4.45pm
Salary: £12.45 per hour
Duties and responsibilities:
· Accurately process customer orders within set timescales.
· Manage the scheduling of customer orders within the logistic parameters and stock lead times, and accordance with customer lead times and availability.
· Maintain manual and computerised systems.
· Process all delivery paperwork accurately.
· Regulate the orders on hold list, contacting end users to resolve any relevant order queries, and conduct the appropriate admin.
· Undertake any other work appropriate to the job as directed by your Line Manager.
· Carry out responsibilities as described in the companies Health and Safety Policy.
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anna Hoyle