· Job type
Call Centre and Customer Service
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
Adecco are currently recruiting for a customer service advisor to be based in Liverpool.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday - Rotational between 09:00 - 18:00 Pay rate = £11.50
Part of a team of customer services representatives, this role has the main objective to execute efficiently and professionally all business operations and customer services activities. This role is a customer facing role requiring customer focus, clear communication skills, product knowledge, empathy, stress-resistance as well as versatility with operational systems (SAP, etc). KPI is customers' satisfaction and 100% compliance with all policies and procedures. This role will contribute to supporting the achievement of the overall commercial operations objectives for the UK.
· Adherhance to Customer Service processes and procedures
· Answering inbound customer calls courteously and professionally, dealing with each enquiry effectively and efficiently
· Management of Customer Service Inbox, ensuring all emails are processed appropriately and promptly
· Receiving and processing incoming customers' orders and queries
· Minimum disruption to customer order delivery achieved by accuracy of order input and liaising with UK Third party distributor
· Point of contact for external remote sales team with any order/query issues
· Strong collaboration within business operations and customer services team
· Miscellaneous Customer Service duties as and when required i.e. filing, outbound calling, new team member shadowing, data gathering etc
Financial and Quality compliance:
· All Creation of new customer accounts ensuring all financial controls are adhered to.
· Support and liaise with accounts team, credit checking.
· Ensure quality compliance during new account processing, from setting up new account - delivery of product.
· Process product technical complaints, adverse event and medical information calls, including keeping records and completing month end reports to Pharmacovigilance and PTC management teams (when required)
Training and Compliance
· Ensuring all SOP and training are up to date in timely manner.
· 100% compliant with policies and procedures
· Customer service background
· SAP experience preferable
· Microsoft Office, including strong Word, Excel skills
· Understanding of logistic/supply chain processes
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact andrea redmond