Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Administration Manager
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative on behalf of an automotive and aerospace manufacturer.
The candidate will be accountable for:
· Processing customer orders in a timely manner
· Take ownership of allocated customers - monitoring, tracking and updating quotations and outcomes
· Develop relationships with external customers, and take responsibility for customer information in system (accuracy and links to other departments)
· Build relationships with external Sales Managers and with internal departments, to ensure smooth supply chain
· Contribute to development of department and identify areas of improvement
· Good level of understanding of Microsoft office and ERP systems
· High level of attention to detail and good awareness of customer expectations
· Good communication and organisational skills
· Able to prioritise tasks and work as part of a team, or independently if required
· Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
The ideal candidate would have 2+ years Customer Service experience, ideally in Manufacturing.
Monday to Thursday 08.00 to 16.30
Friday 08.00 to 14.30
The post is full time (38 Hours per week) with generous holiday entitlement
If you feel you are suited to the role then please apply or alternatively give us a call on 01792 484590
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy