Description de l'offre
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£ 17500 - £ 18500 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
I am currently recruiting for Customer Service Representative to join an exciting customer service team in Bredbury. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a well-established company and to progress. The overall purpose of this role is establishing and maintaining relationships on behalf of the company by taking complete responsibility for their allocated customer accounts. The successful candidate will work closely with the UK Sales Team to ensure that all of the customers are aware of the brand and the excellent service which our client can provide.
Daily Duties include;
· Be the first line of contact for all customer queries and requests.
· Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
· Effectively present and discuss the brand to existing and potential customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and understanding of customer needs.
· Be an integral part of the internal team managing the workflow to meet customer deadlines.
· Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate a satisfactory resolution.
· Review quotations and other documentation produced for accuracy before submitting to the customer.
· Contact external suppliers to facilitate outsourcing, when required, to source the most time efficient and cost effective solution.
· Communicate effectively with internal operational teams, UK sales team and other departments to guarantee that customer objectives are met and all potential sales avenues are discussed.
Skills Required -
· Previous experience in a customer service or sales provision environment is essential.
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
· Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Office Suite.
· Proven experience in identifying and meeting customer's needs and requirements.
· Experience of working with minimum supervision in a busy and demanding environment.
· Excellent organizational skills and able to perform multi tasks efficiently and in line with specific timelines.
Hours - Mon - Fri 8am - 5.00pm.
Salary- Between £17,500 - 18,500. (Salary dependant on experience)
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy