Description de l'offre
Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client based in Kirkby is looking for a Customer Service representative to work on an ongoing temp basis.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
· Preparation of documents including invoices, insurance certificates, certificates of origin, advice notes, dangerous goods notes and hazard declarations.
· Generation of commercial invoices, inter-company invoices and credit notes for distribution internally and externally
· Daily contact with customers, freight-forwarders, shipping lines and transport companies to ensure smooth movement of outgoing goods.
· Occasional contact with other external agencies, Foreign Embassies and Chambers of Commerce.
· Preparation of individual files. Preparation and maintenance of a running monthly record of all shipments, for internal management information and accounting
· Reporting on a not billed report daily and following up any proof of Delivery
· Preparation of Customs Entries.
· Provide support in relation to the organisation of transport and vessel bookings for outgoing shipments, by liaising with production and warehousing departments when required
· Other ad-hoc duties and special projects as and when assigned.
The skills and experience required for this role include:
· Working knowledge and/or previous experience of using SAP
· Customer service skills/experience or similar
· Skills in the use of Microsoft Office packages, including e-mail
· Requirement to be flexible
· Organisational skills
· Ability to work in a team environment and on own initiative
· Time management skills
· Skills in problem solving and the ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work to deadlines
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy