Description de l'offre
Banking & Financial Services - Banking & Building societies
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Customer Service Consultant - Mortgage Department
· Position: Inbound Customer Service
· Pay: £8.79ph
· Location: Moulton Park, Northampton - with free onsite parking and regular public transport
· Start Date: 30th November 2018
· Duration: 1 year contract - Temp to Perm opportunities
· Hours of Work: Monday - Sunday, 5 days per week, 8 hours between 8am and 8pm - Shifts 4-week rotation
· Lunch break: 1 Hour
· Requirements: Credit and Criminality Check to be carried out if you are successful
· Training provided: Full training provided for internal systems
· Benefits: Subsided gym, star bucks, shop, charity involvement, an excellent canteen, onsite hairdressers and wonderfully festive Christmas stalls in December.
An excellent opportunity to utilise your fantastic interpersonal and communicative skills within this customer service role. This well known financial organisation is renowned for it's developmental opportunities and progression paths for candidates looking to gain experience and knowledge within the financial sector. This organisation provides excellent 8 weeks training when you start, and offer additional support if needed.
Speaking to customers on the telephone requires an exceptional level of service, as you will be helping them to manage their finances. You will be required to ensure that every customer interaction has a positive outcome!
Within the mortgage department your job duties will include responding to enquiries by phone. Dealing with customer queries and also calls from brokers and solicitors. Escalating queries where relevant
The ideal candidate will have;
· Confidence and a good telephone manner
· The ability to work in a fast paced environment and sometimes under pressure
· A friendly and approachable quality
· Comfortable using all Microsoft office applications
· Customer service experience, such as retail, catering, call centres, care work etc.
Due to the nature of the industry, the client will be required to do financial credit checks and criminality checks.
For more information on this role, please call Ellie Masters on 01604 637 474.
Adecco is a recruitment agency and an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy