Banking & Financial Services - Banking & Building societies
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Position: Inbound Customer Service
Location: Moulton Park, Northampton
Hours of Work: Full time - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Duration: 12 week Temp to Perm
Are you looking for an opportunity in Northampton to utilise your excellent communication and clerical skills within an office based environment, for a reputable company?
As an Inbound Customer Service Agent , you will be responsible for handling customer queries and processing their data via a number of different communication channels. An empathetic approach is key, with a significant focus on the quality and accuracy of delivery.
* Receiving and handling high volume of customer queries via a number of different communication channels
* Research required information using available resources
* Provide customers with product and service information
* Escalation point for difficult customer queries and complaints
* Offer complaint resolution via agreed process flows
* Escalate risks to Team Leader or Supervisor
* Support general data entry and admin duties, such as MI collation and record creation
* Abide by data protection regulations, flagging breaches or risks to Team Leader or Supervisor
If you are interested in the role and would like to know more, please give Ellie a call on 01604 637 474.
Adecco is a recruitment agency and equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy