Description de l'offre
Hayes, Greater London
£ 20000 - £ 250000 / Year
Transport & Logistics - Transport & Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
My client based in Hayes are seeking a new customer service coordinator to join their large team. A great company with great career progression! The Customer Service Coordinator acts as first point of contact for the customer and resolves any problems or concerns with the receiving, storing and shipping of goods.
The roles responsibilities,
· Liaise with customers to ensure all documents are received within the designated time frame in order to process customs clearance;
· Assist with the preparation of quotes as required, in a timely manner, as designated by Company policy
· Coordinate with overseas agents/partners to effectively monitor progress of customer orders and update the customer accordingly
· Use the most appropriate method of communication (telephone, e-mail, fax and letters) when being the first point of contact for all customers
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key customers to develop more business opportunities
· Communicate with customers to obtain information to ensure correct measures are in place and all customer needs are met
· Support the Sales team by handling, processing and following up rate quotations within timescales set by Management
· Support changes in the role necessary to take the department and business forward and Work to achieve personal objectives set at appraisal and/or those set monthly or quarterly.
· Pro-actively place calls with customers, assisting them with any problems they may have providing advice on all ETA's, vessel details, expected deliveries and any other requirements they may require in a professional manner;
· Be a focal point for all queries from Key Account Customers
· Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department
· Work with the operations team to continually improve processes and business performance
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy