Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Excellent Opportunity Available
Customer Service Assistant - Catering
Based from Wolverhampton
Pay Rate £12.88ph
Start Date ASAP
Flexible working hours required (early starts, late finishes)
We are currently recruiting for a number of customer service staff to work on-board trains based from Wolverhampton. Candidates must have previous customer service and catering experience.
· Will have previous customer service experience
· Ideally have catering experience
· Food Hygiene level 2 (we can also provide this)
· Excellent communication skills
· Flexible for working hours
· To provide first class customer service to customers
· Serving food and drink
· Cash handling
· Adhering to H&S and Food Hygiene standards
The above role is on a temporary on-going basis. Candidates will need to be available for early starts and late finishes and available to start ASAP.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy