Description de l'offre
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
£ 8.43 - £ 10.25 / Hour
Sales & Retail - Inbound Call Centre
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
There is currently an exciting opportunity available to work on a national helpline providing careers information, advice and guidance to citizens. The National Careers Service supports, encourages and inspires people at every stage of their working life and we need passionate, inspiring and enthusiastic individuals to be part of our team.
Helpline Advisers support customers with careers, education, employment and apprenticeships, help individuals to realise their goals,unlock their potential and enable them to develop and grow.
Our Advisers provide expert information and an enthusiastic service to citizens to allow them to gain positive outcomes in learning, employment, training, apprenticeships and volunteering. We are looking for Careers Advisers, qualified to level 4 or above who will offer IAG to individuals and create and deliver action plans to enable them to move forward and achieve their potential.
In order to provide personalised advice, Adviser responsibilities include tailoring information to citizen's situations, conducting research, monitoring developments in education, training and employment and raising awareness of support options available to individuals.
Required skills and abilities are as follows:
· Minimum level 4 qualification is essential
· Excellent telephone manner with the ability to extract and retain information from customers
· Exceptional verbal skills with an aptitude for providing comprehensive support to service users
· Ability to use multiple IT systems to accurately capture and record customer information
· Advanced keyboard skills with good written communication
· Ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team
· Excellent listening skills and the ability to interact with customers in an empathetic and non-judgemental manner
· Ability to work within defined quality guidelines and maintain good practices at all times
· Strong research skills, with the ability to source information efficiently to support present and future customer queries
· Ability to use approved resources to tailor support to fully resolve customer queries
Successful candidates will be expected to work 37.5 hours per week over a range of shifts between 8am and 10pm 5 over 7 days.
Start date 03/12/18
Pay rate is £8.43 an hour to qualify for £10.25 per hour you must hold a Level 4 qualification in Advice and Guidance
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy