Leeds, West Yorkshire
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
· External Reference
Are you looking for a new and challenging role? Are you used to working in a fast paced environment, whether this be in retail, hospitality or customer service?
Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, salary £17,400 per year.
This company are growing rapidly and invest in their employees, it is really important to be on the ball, work well in a fast paced environment, and be able to juggle many plates!
· Bonus Scheme for most fee earning departments
· Holidays 25 + 8 Bank Holidays
· Paid days Birthday Holiday Day
· Life Assurance 2 x Annual Salary
· 30 minute Early Finish (subject to hitting target)
· Free onsite drinks social event on the last Friday of each month Dress Down day every Friday
· Charity Social events such as outdoor activities, treasure hunts and bake sales
· 2 Free Annual Social events- Summer BBQ and End of Year Party (Covid permitting)
· Sponsorship of relevant Further Education - subject to a successful application process
· Proven track record of internal promotion
· Discount on Estate Agent Fees with one of our Clients
· Processing a caseload of financial transactions
· Liaising with customers to update on application progress
· Identify and resolve potential problems
· Follow up and respond to all correspondence by email and phone call
· Ensure caseloads are kept up to date and complete in a timely manner.
In reward for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, the chance to work in the finance sector and enjoy a working environment that is fun, fast paced and rewarding!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Georgina York