London, Greater London
£ 9.65 - £ 10.02 / Hour
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Hospitality, Tourism & Travel
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Customer Service Ambassadors required for busy Central London Station
£9.65 - £10.02 per hour (weekly pay)
MUST be fully flexible to work on any day of the week (early starts and late finishes)
- Fantastic customer service skills.
- Pro-active; able to recognise when customers need help and actively approach/engage.
- Highly visible; Has the ability to recognise where they are needed according to customer volumes.
- Highly personable; Can engage with customers and colleagues.
- Organised and able to cope under pressure.
- Able and willing to carry large items of luggage if necessary.
- Can 'multi-task'; i.e, the can be reserving trains, cleaning and boarding customers almost at once.
- Resilient: Can be firm yet constructive to customers, particularly those that have arrived late onto platform and will miss their train.
The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and full commitment to the role. You will also be willing to undertake random Drugs and Alcohol testing (including a test prior to start date)
If you are interested in a role like this, please apply now with you CV. Only successful applicants will be shortlisted and contacted
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy