£ 15000 - £ 17000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administration Manager
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Salary: £15500 - £17000
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5pm/ 9 - 5:30pm
· To provide an exceptional service to our customers in all aspects of their dealings.
· To provide an inbound and outbound telephone support line to intermediaries and the end consumer.
· To deal with all forms of communication from intermediaries and consumers, including but not limited to email, letters and faxes.
· To help intermediaries with technical enquiries, from product criteria to KFI creation and case updates as necessary.
· To deal with all aspects of post-completion mortgage administration in line with agreed service levels, policy and criteria for both consumers and intermediaries.
· To be responsible for the management of a caseload, covering a variety of work-types, to ensure intermediary and consumer queries / issues / administrative requests are dealt with efficiently and within agreed service levels. The following areas are some of those covered within, but not limited to, this role:-
· Inbound/ Outbound support line for intermediaries and customers
· Management Information
· Illustration Creation
· Procuration Fees and all tasks associated
· Cashbacks and all tasks associated
· Annual statements
· Deaths / long-term care
· Ground rent / title queries
· To keep up to date and conversant with lending criteria, products and special schemes.
· Liaising with relevant internal and external stakeholders to maintain quality relationships.
· To develop and maintain business relationships with key partners, including customers.
· To ensure all tasks are completed accurately and within specific time frames, criteria and policy.
· Excellent software skills, particularly Outlook & Word (Excel and Adobe also preferred).
· Ability to multi-task and manage own workload in a fast paced environment.
· Experience of working within a telephone based customer service led environment with inbound and outbound calls.
· Experience of working in the Financial Services industry, and in particular the mortgage administration and processing would be preferred but is not essential.
· Strong administration and telephone handling skills.
· First class communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Commitment to maintain accuracy and attention to detail, ensuring work is of the highest quality.
· Highly motivated, organised and co-operative.
· Ability to work well individually or as part of a team.
· Be driven by customer service and going the extra mile to deliver exemplary service.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Handle all enquiries in a professional, positive and prompt manner.
· Ability to work both proactively and reactively.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy