Birmingham, West Midlands
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
DO YOU HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ASAP START AND A LONG TERM POSITION?
Customer Service Advisors Needed!
An EXCITING opportunity has arisen to work for a big client who are looking to bring in Customer Service Advisors. You will need to have a professional telephone manner and can converse with different customers. This is a long term role.
We are looking for candidates who are committed to working the role. If you have customer service experience, please apply today!
You will be working closely with the Field Operations team to deliver exceptional customer service, measured against internal and contract specific Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
· As a Customer Services Administrator with this client, you will find a variety of different tasks to complete daily. These will include, but are not limited to
· Responding to daily email traffic internal and external customers and clients
· Log new customer calls on the appropriate works system, ensuring client priorities are met, while recording accurate quality data
· Booking appointments and scheduling work to engineers to maximise daily productivity. Ensuring that all internal work systems are updated accurately and in a timely manner
· Ensure appropriate charges are applied to work orders highlighting chargeable opportunities.
· Customer Service Experience
· Good level of numerical skills
· High level of written and spoken English
· Someone who has strong conversational skills
· Microsoft savvy - IT literate
· Mond - Friday 8am-5pm
· 12 months - long term
· PAYE weekly pay
· Work from home position, however going into office may be needed at times
Please APPLY TODAY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV and someone will be in touch soon.
We aim to get through to as many candidates as possible, if we cannot for this role, we can keep you posted for future roles.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Feisal Salemahamed