· Job type
Call Centre and Customer Service
· External Reference
Public Sector - Public Sector
Rate of pay: £10.90 per hour
Part Time: 20 & 25 Hours per week available (Work From Home)
Proposed Start Date: 05/10/2023
Do you have a passion for excellent customer service and enjoy having free evenings and weekends? Are you looking for job security and career opportunities that will allow you to work both in the office and from home? Do you enjoy great job satisfaction, ensuring customer needs are at the heart of your interactions and that all queries are positively resolved?
If you answered yes to all of the above, we want to hear from you today!
Adecco are working in partnership with Serco to recruit candidates to work as an essential public service worker where you will be a vital member of the team.
We have several openings for customer service focused individuals who are ambitious, keen to learn new skills within a call centre environment and want to progress with a long-term career.
Every assignment at Serco comes with the following benefits to you:
· Long term ongoing assignments, with permanent opportunities offered regularly
· Monday to Friday (No weekend work to suit your work life balance)
· Up to 33 days paid holiday a year
· Weekly Pay
· Exclusive access to Adecco Associate Benefits including retail and leisure discounts, and Mental Health support.
You'll be responsible for:
· Dealing with a diverse range of customers through inbound calls to ensure the customer care journey is as smooth as possible, resolving queries "Right First Time" in a prompt, friendly and professional manner
· Capture, maintain and ensure quality and safety of customer data
· Assessing claims and dealing with customer enquiries via electronic means.
· Supporting the Department's aim in the digitisation of all claimant services.
· Delivering and maintaining individual and team targets.
· Verified RTW documentation
· Evidence of your DBS application Number
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Able to follow instructions and processes
· Resilience and the ability to work in a faced paced, high pressured team environment
· Equipment provided - Kit collection required from Liverpool only.
Working at Serco, you'll have a can-do attitude with a genuine passion for excellent customer service and enjoy helping people. And with us, you're not just another employee. You're an individual, and this is how you'll be treated. With your dedicated management team with you every step of your career.
If this sounds like the job you are looking for, apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Chloe Cullen