Sales & Retail - Inbound Call Centre
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Would you like to work from home? Do you have excellent customer service skills and enjoy helping customers?
Our client delivers services to over 20 million claimants and customers a year and is responsible for helping people move into employment, supporting pensioners and protecting some of the most vulnerable in our society. As an essential public service, they help people lift themselves out, and to stay out, of poverty, through work, saving and support.
Start dates : AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2021
Location: Work from Home, but must be able to collect kit from Kirkby Liverpool and live within a 60 mile radius.
Job Type: Temporary - FULL TIME ONLY
Hours 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am - 6.15pm
Immediate opportunities are available with our client, who are looking for Customer Service Advisers to work remotely from home.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be required to work remotely dealing with both inbound telephone and online queries from the general public and advising on the best way forward for their employment status in line with government guidance.
If interested please apply online using the following Interview link:
Liverpool - https://odro.io/s/tgros
There is a 5-day comprehensive training package providing you with all the knowledge required to handle the various call types. There is an excellent support network within the business consisting of a Virtual Floor walking Team. The team will provide on the spot answers to questions in the early stages of you taking your first call. A Help desk/Escalations Team who are available to offer ongoing support, and guidance. The team will assist with any queries/escalations you may need to raise. You will also receive support from an Internal Safeguarding Team, the Team are on hand to assist with calls from extremely vulnerable people. Full Safeguarding Training is provided prior to you taking your first call.
What you'll need to do:
· Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
· Access eligibility regarding benefit entitlement by examining the available facts.
· Assess claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means.
· Support the Department's aim in the digitisation of all claimant services.
· Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance
· Eye care voucher
· Perks at Work - Exclusive Savings, Free Online Classes
· Enrolment into the pension scheme
· Employee assistance programme available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· 28 days holiday, going up to 33 days after 12 weeks
What we'll need from you:
· Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
· Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
· Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
· Proof of your right to work in the UK.
This position is subject to a standard DBS Check and further vetting processes as appropriate to fill our contractual and safeguarding procedures - you must be able to provide appropriate documentation to apply for your own DBS following the offer stage.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Valerie McGowan