Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Customer Service Advisor - Returns
Main purpose/objective of post:
Our client is looking for a positive individual, with a can do attitude to join their bustling customer service team. This is a friendly and energetic team working at an after sales level. Dealing with customer enquiries and requests regarding returns of products. The role will require you to work with the returns team to ensure customer requests and queries are dealt with in an efficient and customer focused manner. The emphasis is on high levels of customer service, whilst working within the defined guidelines and processes.
· Investigate and qualify all requests to return goods ensuring requests are responded to within set SLA's.
· Entering data onto the system whilst maintaining speed and accuracy.
· Raising of official returns paperwork and arranging carrier collections via external carrier company.
· To answer all calls in relation to customer returns in a timely manner.
· Updating of internal systems.
· To deal with all employees and clients in a way that achieves the highest level of customer service whilst maintaining company standards.
· In addition to these functions, the employee is required to carry out other Duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
· Computer literacy in application of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to pick up bespoke systems
· Self motivated individual with ability to work under pressure
· Teamwork - a team player who can play an active role in a dynamic team
· Ability to multi task with excellent organisational skills required
· Logical and methodical approach to workload
· Customer focused with a drive to deliver improved customer satisfaction.
If you are a friendly, customer focussed individual looking for a new challenge in an exciting business, working within a friendly team, then please apply.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy