Coventry, West Midlands
£ 16000 - £ 18500 / Year
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Adecco are delighted to be working in partnership with Mountain Warehouse .
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Customer Service Team Leader to join a new team, reporting into the Head of our Shared Service Centre, this is a permanent, full time position.
Reporting into the Customer Service Team Leader we are looking for Customer Service Advisor fluent in English to join the team based in our new Shared Service Centre
This position is full time permanent.
Our customer service working hours are:
Peak Operating Hours: 10pm - 8am (shift + days TBC)
What you'll be doing
· Provide fast and friendly help for our customers, at all points in the customer journey - before, during and after purchase, be it online or in store. Our aim is make contact and communication with us as easy and smooth as possible for our customers.
· Our customers contact us via telephone, email, live chat and good-old-fashioned letter, regardless of the contact channel, we always seek to get the right response, first-time, for each and every customer.
· Efficient, pro-active communicators, constantly liaising with our warehouse team, our couriers, our stores and the wider business, to deliver the very best customer service.
· Take pride in our work and work together as a team to serve our customers and support our fast growing, quick paced business.
We would love to meet someone with
· Skilled in a customer-facing role - in retail, call centre or similar
· Fluent in English
· Strong written skills - good tone, concise, accurate spelling and grammar
· Confident, friendly telephone manner
· Basic IT Skills - Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Browsers
· Knowledge in any eCommerce customer service - website, Amazon, eBay
· Outgoing, friendly, 'people person'
· Passionate about and take pride in providing the very best customer service
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, can think on your feet and able to multitask
· Get stuck in, solve problems and have a can-do attitude
· Remain calm in difficult situations and love working as part of a team
What's in it for you?
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Holiday allowance
· 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
· Pension scheme (eligible after a probationary period)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy