· Job type
Call Centre and Customer Service
· External Reference
Sales & Retail - Customer Services
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be the first point of contact for our customers. Main duties would involve placing and answering calls (no sales or cold calling) and capturing all the relevant information efficiently and accurately, whilst providing an excellent customer experience.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with experience within customer service field, and who is looking for career development.
· Based in Liverpool city centre
· Salary: £ 19,028.00 (pro rata)
· Dealing with basic Customer enquiries - No sales or cold calling
· Part time roles - 15-25 hours per week
· Working schedule: evening & weekends
· Excellent training and development
· IT equipment provided
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
· Excellent Communications & Customer Service Skills with people at all levels
· Ideally previous experience within a telephone-based environment
· Professional approach at all times
· Great written, oral, and interpersonal skills
· Enjoy a busy environment
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Attention to detail - crucial
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anna Zygler