Leeds, West Yorkshire
Sales & Retail - Call Centre
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My client is looking for Helpdesk Operators with a passion for delivering an excellent customer experience to join their Command Centre team based at Thorpe Park, Leeds.
You'll be the first point of contact both through inbound calls and via e-mail for our clients, suppliers, engineers and site-based teams.
You'll be responsible for logging cases using a ticketing system and allocating the tickets to our experienced delivery teams via email and outbound calls. You'll have a range of to work to and will report on progress of tickets, escalating as and when required.
Full training will be provided and you'll be joining a dedicated and supportive team who are customer service obsessed!
The Command Centre recently supported comic relief in taking charitable donation calls and we run regular themed fun days to promote a great team spirit and culture!
· Respond quickly and efficiently to incoming calls and emails to meet client service levels agreements and KPIs
· Accurately record call details including the site contact, request of works and severity work
· Provide our clients, suppliers, engineers and site-based teams with an awesome customer experience, applying logic and common sense to requests for assistance
The Ideal Candidate
· Proven data entry ability, good keyboard skills and the ability to work with shared files and folders
· Attention to detail when obtaining and inputting information
· Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills at all levels with a clear and professional telephone manner
· Customer focused with a responsive attitude, able to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Gavin Tainton