Leeds, West Yorkshire
£ 16000 - £ 18000 / Year
Banking & Financial Services - Client Services
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Are you looking for a new position in Customer Service? Are you interested in working within the Financial Industry?
This exciting opportunity allows you to travel between the different company branches in Leeds and Wakefield. This role is perfect for an individual who drives and loves meeting new people.
The role itself: to deliver the very best customer service by treating our members fairly, whilst spotting opportunities to generate sales leads and meet defined business targets and objectives.
Monday to Friday, 8:45am - 4:15pm
* To meet and exceed defined business objectives, and targets to ensure sustainability of the branch.
* Maintain high and accurate standards of member service and adhere to defined service levels and procedure manual.
* Ensure accurate balancing of own till and cash bag.
* Deliver and process cash transactions face to face.
* Contribute to treasury and cash ordering management.
* Support members with the completion of application forms and any other queries.
* Build relationships with the customers and the team.
* Continually identify potential risks i.e. Money Laundering, Data Security and Fraud.
* Follow member service, compliance, audit and security processes and procedures.
* Seek continually to update knowledge on all products and services i.e. Loan assessment, Engage, Savings, Dividends.
* Challenge existing practices and methods, proposing solutions to promote a high level of customer service.
* Proactively take ownership of own development needs.
* Flexibility in approach to the role and offer support to other branches.
* Demonstrate the principals of Treating Customers Fairly philosophy and regulation.
* Complete the daily and weekly spread sheets for Management Information.
* Support head office administration during busy times.
* Proactively look for new and innovative ways to develop business for the branch and organisation.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Georgina York