Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a customer service advisor to be based in Speke.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday - Rotational between 08:00 - 17:00 Pay rate = £11.50
Ensure that at all times the UK business delivers Customer Service excellence 100% compliant with all policies and procedures. Support Head of Business Operations and wider Commercial team.
· Have good understanding of Customer Service processes and procedures
· Receiving and processing incoming customer telephone calls, orders and queries
· Seek to improve processes & ensure compliance of existing procedures
· Ideally a good knowledge of overall SAP Sales & Distribution model which will include ownership of SAP Master Data but this is not essential
· Support and work with finance and quality departments
· Process Product Technical complaints, adverse events and medical information calls
· All Creation of new customer accounts ensuring all financial controls are adhered to.
· Support and liaise with accounts team, credit checking.
· Ensure quality compliance during new account processing, from setting up new account - delivery of product.
· Process product technical complaints, adverse event and medical information calls, including keeping records and completing month end reports to Pharmacovigilance and PTC management teams (when required).
· Strong Customer Focus
· Demonstrate Confidence and professionalism at all times
· Team Player
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Be open to learning new skills to deputise the Head of Business Operations
· Reliable and flexible working is vital during Key flu season
· Demonstrate good knowledge of SAP and problem solving
Key Performance Indicators
· Accuracy of order processing
· Minimum disruption to customer order delivery achieved by accuracy of order input and liaising with UK Third party distributor
· 100% Compliant with all policies and procedures
· Number of customer complaints
Education and Experience
· Educated to A level or equivalent * Excellent Administration skills * Minimum six months experience of working in a Customer Service telephone role, preferably both inbound and outbound calling. * Proven track record of building relationships with customers * Excellent SAP skills. Sales and Distribution model would be of an advantage * Strong attention to detail * Personable with a good telephone manner and excellent communication skills * Able to build and maintain business relationships and manage stakeholders expectations * Good organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage workload well
Based in Liverpool - £11.50per hour bill rate Will need to be in the office 2 days a week in June and then 5 days a week from July. The worker cannot take any holiday in Sept or Oct as it is a very busy time for the business
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact andrea redmond