Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
The role of the Customer Service Advisor would be to provide customer service and administrative support to services within the department, in order to assist with the effective delivery of these services and to provide a high quality of service to deal with all customer enquiries and requests.
The duties of the role will include;
· Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls from the general public concerning services ensuring communication procedures, guidelines and policies are followed at all times.
· Monitor of Recycling and Street Care Inbox and deal with the enquiry in the appropriate manner, ensuring escalation process is adhered to.
· Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution. Assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction
· Access and input information on to Salesforce in order to answer these enquiries.
· Recording, checking and processing of Special/bulky collections using Salesforce taking credit/debit card payments for this service either through Salesforce Worldpay or Paris
· Record and collate data from Salesforce that support the operation of recycling and waste collections, street care, retail market and other related services.
· Carry out these and any other administrative duties requested by the Business Support Manager.
· Contribute ideas, skills and knowledge to help improve the customer and business support offered by the team.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in customer service, both via telephone and face to face and will have good written and verbal communication skills. Experience working in a similar environment would be advantegous.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Stephanie Hay