Description de l'offre
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Sales & Retail - Inbound Call Centre
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
· Customer Service Consultant
· Inbound calls
· 12 month position
· Full time
· Sheffield City Centre, S1
· Expected start date - 1st February 2019
Adecco are currently recruiting for several long term temporary Customer Service Consultants, to join the team of our client based within the financial sector.
About the role:
· Based within the Savings team
· Savings members will call up to discuss their financial options and the consultant could be dealing with investments of large monetary value
· Members may also call to discuss Bereavement cases where someone needs to be nominated as a "Power of Attorney" and deal with finances of those who are deceased
· These are skillful and often sensitive conversations, Consultants must therefore possess exceptional communication skills
· Consultants will often need to tailor their communication skills for each customer in order to cater to various members.
· You will be trained on how to deal with different conversations and what options are available to these members within the Savings department.
· Members may also call up about internet banking queries relating to their savings and again training will be provided
· Consultants should have strong computer skills and be able to navigate new systems proficiently
This is not high volume call taking but more about quality than quantity. It is important that consultants demonstrate top customer service and use the appropriate means of communication and spend the necessary time with all customers.
4-5 weeks training will be given - this will be Mon-Fri (9am-5pm) due to training schedules unfortunately no holidays can be taken during this time. Consultants will be trained on new systems and how to hold skillful conversations.
After the training period has been completed the rota will be 35 hours per week, falling over a shift pattern, working hours will fall between Mon - Fri, 8am-8pm, Saturday, 9-5pm (if Saturday is worked a day off during the week is given) 2 early weeks/ 2 late weeks - 2 out of 3 Saturdays / Rota is provided 12 weeks in advance.
Due to the nature of the business successful candidates will need to pass a credit and criminal record check. These will not be charged to the candidate.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy