Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Office and Secretarial
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join a company based in Newbury. Our client is looking for a Customer Service to manage product orders, information, documentation & product shipments to meet both internal & external Customer needs. The role is working Monday - Friday offering a salary of £23,000 - £26,000.
Benefits include: Bonus plan, Option to join Pension Scheme & Private Health care, Paid holiday of 25 days pro rata + 1 additional day per year of employment up to a maximum of 28 days
· First point of contact for all customers via phone and email
· Order check, correction and processing
· Updating and maintaining pricing for new Tenders and Quotations
· Product availability check. Liaising with customers via phone and email
· Shipping advice/updates to customers
· Tracking customer orders using courier website and liaising with the warehouse for tracking and Proof of Deliveries.
· Credit note processing for pricing, order queries and product returns
· Invoice queries
· Co-ordination and mailing of documents for customers
· Problem solving, consignment queries and complaints management
· Internal & External Customer communication
· Liaise with Supply Chain controlling function on stock related issues
· Forecasting, management of call offs & standing orders
· Assisting with product recalls
· Support internal Sales Teams and Business Unit Manager
· Use of Salesforce to share information regarding Customer Service and Business Unit
· Logging of service related complaints via Salesforce
Ideal candidate will have/be:
· Technical skills (which will be developed on the job and supported by regular training)
· Communication (Both oral & written)
· Problem solving
· Priority setting / Time Management
· Initiative & follow through
· Creativity & innovation
· Working with others & Team spirit.
· Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Internet etc.)
· Service oriented
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy