Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Office and Secretarial
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join a company based in Hungerford. Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is working Monday - Friday offering a competitive salary, dependant on experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Processing of customer sales orders, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of products
· Provide administrative and telephone support for Sales Team
· Issuing and monitoring of sample products
· Coordinating product returns and repairs and updating of central database
· Assisting with sales quotations
· Managing and reporting on product back orders, liaising with suppliers for delivery expectations
· Managing customer enquiries and expectations concerning stock availability and pricing
· Daily reports for sales activities
· Manage filing and archiving systems
· Ad hoc administrative tasks as and when required
Candidates will ideally have/be:
· IT competence with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is essential
· Previous experience in a similar role preferred
· A good attention to detail and a flexible, team based approach to working is required
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Hungerford, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy