Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Sales & Retail - Contact Centre
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Do you want to work for an award-winning company which has recently won the gold award for Large Contact Centre of the Year at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service of the Year awards?
We're very proud of our achievements and are looking for passionate people who put everything they have into everything they do, helping create seamless customer experiences.
What will I be doing as a Customer Claims Advisor?
· Providing information or advice in relation to car hire and repair, and personal injury claims to our customers who have been involved in a road traffic accident
· Collecting accurate information to ensure you reflect the best interests of the customer
· Providing our customers with clear information and keeping them informed
· Working within contact centre guidelines to maximise availability for receiving incoming calls
· Be available to work between the hours of 7am-10pm Monday-Sunday on a rolling eight -week shift pattern
· Accurately record all information captured throughout the claim reporting process
· Striving to improve systems and process for our customers and business
· Taking ownership for your own development within the organisation
· You will need to ensure you are following system and procedural processes to ensure compliance with our regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority
What Skills or Experience do I need for a Customer Claims Advisor?
It doesn't matter if you've never worked in a contact centre or insurance environment before. With our award winning Learning and Development team, we will provide a comprehensive training programme, all we ask is for the following…
· A minimum of six months' experience working within a customer service or sales environment. This could be from a variety of backgrounds including retail, contact centre and hospitality (face to face, by phone or in written form)
· A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
· Strong communication skills including relationship building
· The ability to remain objective when dealing with individuals and demonstrate empathy
· Excellent time management and attention to detail
· Good literacy skills
· To be able to take responsibility for your own performance and targets
If this sounds like the role is for you then take a closer look at the benefits we offer:
· A competitive salary starting from £16,483 up to £19,247 depending on experience. We also recognise our employee's commitment and performance through our salary package with the opportunity to earn up to £20,808 after three years
· A variety of shift patterns, opening hours of 7am -10pm Monday to Sunday on a rolling eight week shift pattern
· We reward your loyalty with annual leave starting at 25 days per year for new starters and increasing by a day every year up to 30 days for 5 years' service' plus Bank Holidays. You can also buy a further 5 days per year with our great benefits package
· Free onsite parking
· Daily free fruit
· On-Site Subsidised Osteopath, Sports & Remedial Massage treatments, as well as Free "at-desk" massages
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy