Description de l'offre
£ 23000 - £ 25000 / Year
Medical & Health - Medical & Health
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor or indeed a graduate who has a passion for delivering incredible customer service?
Do you want to work in a professional, modern and fast-paced workplace for an industry leading multi-national company?
If so, please read on!
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week (rotating shifts 08:00 - 16:30 / 08:30 - 17:00 / 09:00 - 17:30)
Salary: Up to £25,000 + excellent benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic graduate or experienced Customer Service Advisor to join an energetic team providing support to external and internal customers for orders, loans and general enquiries. They will need to ensure all requests are prioritised, organised and processed accurately and on time and within agreed KPI targets. All critical tasks must be completed on day of receipt. The individual will need to actively promote core products, services, promotions and company events to the customers during relevant reactive customer interactions.
This is a skilled Customer Service role where full training will be provided on all the company's products and services. The advisor would be the first point of contact for the organisations customers with any queries or requiring advice so a confident, professional and personable phone manner is a must.
Make answering customer calls your first priority.
· Handle the requests of the internal sales managers as they have been assigned or as required during periods of cover; such as quotations, loan/demo requests, invoicing, capital orders
· For external customers handle their requests for orders, loans, returns, disputes and general enquiries
· Process all sales orders taken by telephone immediately
· Process all loan bookings taken by telephone immediately, advise customers of any bookings that cannot be fulfilled
· Actively pursue opportunities to offer customers alternative or additional products in a range for a sales order
· Advise on promotions and provide information relating to new product launches and events.
· Deal with any disputes or escalations in accordance with company policy
· Meet company KPI targets for call handling, order invoice accuracy, loan invoice accuracy, disputes, customer returns and sample returns.
· Minimum GCSE educated, including English or relevant NVQ level 2 (or equivalent)
· Proven experience gained in a customer service or after sales service
· First class communication skills both written and oral
· Excellent attention to detail
· A strong team player
· Business system SAP experience is highly desirable, but not essential.
How to apply:
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually. Please be assured that we will contact all applicants who have been selected for interview. Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy